Doing work that ↑ energizes you, unlocks potential.
When people have truly successful careers—meaning, getting paid to do inspiring, challenging, fulfilling work—they unlock incredible potential for their personal lives as well.
Any stable job will lead to less anxiety over money and everything we need it for. That’s step one.
But fulfilling work provides a sense of purpose, and leads to a true flourishing of the individual: new hobbies, passions, experiments, relationships, and positive contributions to the world.
The socioeconomic impact is immeasurable and priceless.
Therefore, I create tools to unlock people’s career fulfillment (see: vocation).
Whether it be employment, freelancing, business ownership, independent art/music, or any combination of the above, I am building projects that help people do it.
inspiring.careers is for:
- Finding work that matters
- Connecting with other mission-driven, career-driven people
CareerOS is for:
- Figuring out what you want to do & how your skills fit into the job market
- Positioning yourself as the obvious candidate to hire
- Hacking your job hunt
GigLoft is retired.
- See the above options instead!
Sequel: On Mission-Driven Work